Pinterest

2011/06/27

I FINALLY DID IT: MY BLOG!

Hey guys!

I planed it for a really long time but I never had enough inspiration to do it, to open a blog! Now I did it! I really hope to get ANY reader soon but I am realistic and would be flattered to have one!
Every day I get inspired by fashion and by creative ppl and I myself know one or another fashion trick I would like to show you guys, so I wanted to have a platform to inform you all about those impressions I get and ideas I have. So check in from time to time there might be something interesting for you too.

Kisses, Bella


P.S.: sorry my English! The only english I hear comes from tv serials and movies, so I might sound a bit phony or kitschy. And there are also manyyy mistakes I am trying NOT TO MAKE! 

No comments :

Post a Comment